So it´s time for other half of my bucket list :):). Here we go.
51. Go to giving trip with Toms.
52. Make a trip with travel bloggers.
53. Record rap music in California with local artists.
54. As long as I live Finland spend at least two weeks in warm country during the winter (every year).
55. Go to Spanish speaking country and learn the language.
56. Visit all the countries in Southeast Asia.
57. Find the best cafe in Copenhagen.
58. Visit Croatia.
59. Get to know people in Oslo (I don’t know any)
60. Spend Christmas in North Finland.
61. Visit Taiwan.
62. Visit important historical places in Jerusalem.
63. Bora Bora
64. Take pictures all around Japan and get inspiration for home decorating.
64. Visit Alaska.
65. Travel around UK.
66. Travel from London to Paris by train.
67. See the sunrise in the Cape Town.
68. Help my friend to build surf hostel.
69. Visit Saudi Arabia
70. Do charity project in Africa.
71. Spend at least one month in Canada.
72. Visit Ayers Rock (Australia).
73. See Taj Mahal.
74. Do some human rights project in Bangladesh.
75. Holiday in Maldives.
76. Visit Cape Verde.
77. Write articles for magazines in many countries.
78. Roadtrip through Sweden.
79. Visit Six Flags amusement park (USA)
80. Experience London eye and Singapore flyer.
81. Work against sex trafficking in Cambodia.
82. Have a date in Sirocco bar (rooftop bar in BKK with amazing riverview).
83. Go to ST Petersburg and survive with my Russian language only.
84. Adopt a child (maybe from Asia).
85. Okay, I need husband before adopting ;). I would love multicultural family <3<3.
86. Travel around India.
87. Visit every state in USA.
88. Go to traveling fair any country outside Finland.
89. Attend graffiti run. (USA)
90. Do outlet shopping in Milan.
91. See as many beautiful beaches around the world as I can.
93. See sunrise over the pyramids.
94. Find best beaches of Brazil.
95. Write a book in English.
96. Spend honeymoon in ”once in the lifetime place” where I would never visit for any other reason.
97. Skydive anywhere.
98. Meet my online friends in USA.
99. See the most beautiful sunset of the world.
100. Oh well. What if I can’t make all my dreams come true? What if none of them will come true? I think it’s pretty healthy dream big and have goals in life. But it’s quite unhealthy if one is so obsessed with personal dreams that he/she forgets other people and those who suffer in the world. I don’t know what my future holds (but I know the One who holds my future). From the bottom of my heart I can say that I can live amazing life without compliting anything on this list. And if I have privilege to make any of these come true I feel so amazed and blessed that words are not enough. I think this listing has helped me to plan my future. If you think it could be useful also for you I recommend to do this :).